Saturday, August 29, 2009

Cute Question and Soccer Star

I've been meaning to post this for a while. The other day, Liam and i were watching tv and there was a commercial for press on nails. A minute later he turned to me as asked "mommy, who made our claws?". I said "What claws?". He held up his fingers and pointed to his nails and said "these!". I tried not to laugh and told him "God made them". He said ok and went back to paying with his blocks. It was so cute! On another note, Landon had his first soccer game today. He was so excited and scored 4 goals! I was so proud :) I'm looking forward to Mike getting to see him play. Liam was supposed to be playing as well but the first day of practice he had a melt down, started crying and refused to go onto the field. So, no soccer for Liam this season! Connor is playing flag football. He's been looking forward to it since the end of last season. He has his first practice this Tuesday. I think he'll be practicing Tues and Thurs, Landon practices Thurs and they both play on Saturdays. Let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment