Saturday, June 5, 2010

Too fast

It's hard to believe Keaton is a month old. It goes by so fast. He's doing good although I think he's getting a cold. I'm not surprised since his brothers have one and they insist on being in his face all the time. Poor baby. He's very alert and has started smiling. I could stare at him all day! He definitely likes to be held! The other boys liked it but they were happy to be on the floor looking around or in the swing. Not Keaton! Thankfully I have several helpers that don't mind holding him at all! Even Noah is crazy about him and gets upset when he can't hold him.

Speaking of Noah, he is doing great with his potty training. He wasn't too interested about a month ago but the last week or two he has gotten a lot better. He wears underwear most of the day and has only had a few accidents in the last 3 days. His independence helps in this area. It is VERY frustrating in others though! All I hear is "My do it!!!". He will throw a monster fit if he doesn't get to do everything by himself. He is by far my most challenging child so far! But then he can be the sweetest boy. Loves to give hugs and kisses and is definitely my most outgoing child.

All in all we are doing good. Mike is back at work. I definitely look forward to him coming home! The boys are good most of the time but boy can they fight! In fact, I just had Liam come in and tell me Landon hit him. Landon then tells me yes he did but he did it because Liam punched him first. Liam of course denied it and Landon said "yes he did! He just doesn't want to commit it becasue he'll get in trouble!". I made them hug and apologize and then separated them. Ahh, brotherly love!

No comments:

Post a Comment