Saw this on facebook and thought it was neat. Very eye opening!
Moms - Try interviewing your kids. Pretty sweet to have these answers while they're little!
This is my interview with Connor (age 8), Landon (age 6), and Liam (3)
1. What is something mom always says to you?
C: Love you
L: Be quiet (bring on the guilt!)
Liam: Good Night
2. What makes mom happy?
C: giving her a kiss
L: being good and giving her hugs
Liam: giving her a kiss (I think I should ask him the questions first!)
3. What makes mom sad?
C: when we throw fits
L: when we embarrass her
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
C: When you say something funny
L: you tickle us
Liam: you get me
5. What was your mom like as a child?
C: You had red hair and cimbed trees
L: You were a baby
6. How old is your mom?
C: 38 (huh?!?!?!?!!?)
L:30 (I like this one better)
7. How tall is your mom?
C: 4' 3"
L: as tall as the window
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
C: go places with her friends
L: play with us
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
C: clean the house
L: work on the computer
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
C: writing books (cause she reads so many)
L: she'd be a movie star
11. What is your mom really good at?
L: cleaning the house
Liam: cleaning up
12. What is your mom not very good at?
C: playing tennis
L: catching fish
Liam: ice cream??????
13. What does your mom do for her job?
L: take care of kids
Liam: ice cream (I see a pattern forming!)
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
L: poppy seed chicken
15. What makes Mommy proud of you?
C: when I work around the house
L: when I get a check in my folder
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
C: don't know
L: Sandy (the squirrel on spongebob)
17. What do you and your mom do together?
C: go on dates
L: go to McDonalds
Liam: dance around
18. How are you and your mom the same?
C: We have the same color of hair
L: we have the same eyes
19. How are you and your mom different?
C: she has bigger feet
L: she has longer fingernails
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
C: because she tells me every night
L: you tell me a lot
Liam: she tells me goodnight and gives me a kiss
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
L: go on dates with us