Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Little Cowboy

We went to the wedding of a good friend today. At the reception, Connor said he was never having a wedding. Landon chimed in and said he was never getting married. I asked him why and he said "because I'm going to be a cowboy and cowboys don't get married." It took all I had to keep a straight face. The boys enjoyed the reception though. Liam especially enjoyed dancing. He was all over the dance floor. Noah took a turn also. Halfway through the mother/son dance, they opened the floor to all mothers and sons and fathers and daughters. Connor and Landon were too embarrassed and refused to dance with me. My Liam and Noah did though :) Aunt Jean was able to go with us and it was such a big help to have her there. It's so nice to have an extra set of hands :) The bride and groom had an artist there doing free caricatures. We got one of the whole family. It turned out really cute. The friend that got married was the one who introduced me to Mike. Her daughter and maid of honor gave the sweetest speech (at least half of it. She had to have someone else finish it because she was crying). It was so nice to see my friend truly happy. It's been a long road but she's now married to her best friend and I was so happy that we were there to see it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment