Monday, March 2, 2009

Ready For Spring!



It is so cold today! It's been in the 20's most of the day. School had a 2 hour delay due to some ice in the northern part of the county. It was nice to sleep in (at least for 20 minutes!). I'm hoping this is the last blast of winter. It's supposed to be in the low 70's by Friday so we'll see. The boys had their awards for UPWARD last night. Mike was working and I was dreading having to take the boys by myself. Trying to keep the 2 younger ones quiet and still for the 2 hour program didn't sound like fun. Thankfully, my mom stayed back from a trip to Nashville for dad's checkup to go with me. It was so nice! The boys got Upward backpacks that are really nice. They were thrilled. Landon was going to do baseball but we found out he has to be 7 and that he would have to play t-ball. He was not interested in doing that again (and neither was I). It's great for the first year but it would be boring for him to do again. He may do soccer. Connor is holding out until the fall for football. He wants to play tackle but we vetoed that. Flag is plenty good enough for now. I'm not ready for the really rough and tumble part yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment