Saturday, January 10, 2009

Basketball Day






Connor and Landon both had basketball games today. It was the first game of the season. Landon's was at 10:00 and Connor's was at 1:00 so it was pretty much an all day thing. They both did great. Landon made 3 shots and Connor made 4. I really enjoy watching them play. I just don't know what we'll do when all 4 of the buys are in sports. Sometimes I wish I could clone myself! After Connor's game, one of his team mates asked him to go to the ice skating rink with him. He was excited but I admit, I had a tinge of panic. It is SO scary entrusting my child into someone else's care. It's so hard to let go. He was so excited though so I just took a deep breath and said okay. Then I prayed God would watch over him. I know I will let out a big sigh f relief when he walks in the door. I have no idea how I will survive the teenage years!

No comments:

Post a Comment