Saturday, April 4, 2009

Relaxing Day

After we picked the boys up from Jenn's this morning, we came home and packed a picnic lunch. My work was having a family picnic day at the park. We couldn't have asked for a better day! The weather was beautiful and the boys had a blast! It was so nice to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather. We came home and put the younger 2 down for a nap and Mike steam cleaned the floors while I sat out on the deck and finished my book. I'm going to sneak a little laundry in and then we are headed back outside to play :) I'm trying my friend Kristen's recipe for dinner and it sounds so yummy! Tomorrow is supposed to be even nicer weather. My Aunt Jean is stopping by on her way to Ashville to have lunch with us and my parents. I'm looking forward to eating on the deck. What a perfect weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like we all had great days! Let me know what you all think about the recipe!

    ReplyDelete